Have you ever wondered how to break free from regrets that hold you back? I talk with Rhonda Stoppe (a.k.a. the “No Regrets Woman”) about how God’s word gives us hope to break free from the regrets that often hold men and women back from living the abundant life Christ came to give. You won’t want to miss the personal anecdotes and Scripture she shares to help us in our pursuit to live a life without regret.
Rhonda shares how to build a no regrets life here: 5 Tips to Help You Break Free from Regrets that Hold You Back
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode for Overcoming Low Self-Esteem:
- Regret keeps us stuck.
- Regret leads to shame and blame, neither of which are productive.
- Shaming drives us to sin more.
- Knowing truth keeps us from being stuck in shame.
- The providence of God is in the moments of our lives.
- When we fail, Jesus meets us in the place of our failures.
- When God forgives, He forgives to the utmost!
- What you feed your flesh, it craves.
- What you’ve done is not who you are—you are a new creation.
- I am more knit together with those whom I study God’s word with than anyone else in my life.
- God is bigger than your regret!!
- Philippians3:13b-14 ESV “But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
- Psalm 139:23-24 ESV “Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts. And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Real-Life Romance: Inspiring Stories to Help You Believe in True Love by Rhonda Stoppe
- Moms Raising Sons to be Men by Rhonda Stoppe
- If My Husband Would Change, I’d Be Happy: And Other Myths Women Believe by Rhonda Stoppe
- The Marriage Mentor: Becoming the Couple You Long to Be by Rhonda Stoppe
- A Christian Woman’s Guide to Great Sex in Marriage by Rhonda Stoppe
- Desiring God by John Piper
- When I am Afraid by Edward T. Welch
- Joni: An Unforgettable Story by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Revive and Thrive Virtual Women’s Conference
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 1
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 2
- Subdue Stress and Anxiety: Fifteen Experts Offer Comprehensive Tools in Ten Minutes a Day. Use my link plus discount code BENG99 to save $90 on course (course will be $99.)
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
Connect with Rhonda Stoppe:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Rhonda Stoppe is the NO REGRETS WOMAN. With more than 30 years’ experience helping women build no regrets lives. “I could have listened to Rhonda talk all night, “ is what audiences say about Rhonda’s enthusiastic, humorous, transparent teaching, and zeal as an evangelist.
She’s committed to fulfill the Titus 2:4 commission by mentoring, teaching and writing books that are inspiring, grounded in Scripture and easy to read––like you’re visiting with a friend over coffee.
Rhonda is the author of 6 books and appears on numerous radio programs including: Focus on the Family, Family Life Today and Dr. James Dobson’s FamilyTalk, & hosts The No Regrets Hour. She’s an evangelist and speaker at women’s events, College Women’s Chapel, Pastor’s Wives Conferences, MOPs and Homeschool Conventions. Sharing the gospel at her NoRegretsWoman Conference is her sweet spot. Rhonda is a regular contributor for Crosswalk and many other magazines.
Rhonda ministers alongside her husband Steve, who for 20 years has pastored First Baptist Church of Patterson, California. They live out their own Real Life Romance writing books and speaking at their No Regrets Marriage Conferences, but their favorite ministry is their family. They have four grown children and 10 grandchildren. To learn more about Rhonda’s speaking topics, watch her teaching and to book Rhonda for your next event visit: NoRegretsWoman.com
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson