- We’re celebrating our one year anniversary of producing the Your Hope-Filled Perspective podcast. And we are so thankful to you, our listeners and our viewers for tuning in with us each week as we seek to provide you with a biblically based hope-filled perspective.
- We thank you for the gift you have given us in terms of your reviews, subscribing to the podcast, and sharing it with others.
- We started this podcast, and continue this podcast out of a desire to serve you. To bring you a hope-filled perspective for the trials you encounter in your daily life. Because our focus is YOU and YOUR needs, we’d love to hear what topics and guests YOU would like to hear in upcoming episodes.
For more on finding a sense of peace, visit: Personal Peace that Survives Tumult
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- She not only shared her story, but she taught us about how to pray into the courtroom of heaven.
- We have an enemy. He’s our adversary. And he’s our accuser. And so he accuses us day and night to God, who’s our ultimate judge.
- God wants us to use wisdom and to trust him in all things
- Yet, God has revealed himself personally to each believer.
- Jesus was an individual, and He cared for the individual.
- We don’t have to fight on a war on two fronts, a front of the earthly issues that are going on and front on the spiritual internal issues that are going on as a believer.
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links for Host:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at: