Our thought life determines our whole life. The enemy wants us to feel defeated, rejected, and defenseless. But Jesus offers a truth that sets us free and when seized in a mind, has the power to transform us to a whole new way of living.
The mind of Christ can change everything if you let it. The size of your God far outweighs any issues in your mind.
Join me with Kelly Balarie for how to change your thinking and change your life.
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- I believed I was how I thought or how I felt. I had to learn to rule over my emotions with the Word of God.
- We need to mind our mind.
- Not taking thoughts captive leaves us dry and parched.
- Shame comes against us, but Jesus offers grace and mercy. Jesus rejected the shame so we can also with the mind of Christ.
- Conviction leads to restoration through repentance.
- Mercy covers our mistakes. God’s grace equips, empowers, and enables us, and God then does the impossible work through us.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 “We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ.”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Take Every Thought Captive: Exchange the Lies of the Enemy for the Mind of Christ by Kelly Balarie
- Battle Ready: Train Your Mind to Conquer Challenges, Defeat Doubt, and Live Victoriously by Kelly Balarie
- Rest Now: 7 Ways to Say No, Set Boundaries, and Seize Joy by Kelly Balarie
- Fear Fighting: Awakening Courage to Overcome Your Fears by Kelly Balarie
- Using Spiritual Warfare to Win the Battle Against Our Enemy
- How To Deal with Fear Effectively – Episode 17
- Shame On Me For Making A Mistake
- Today is Going to be a Good Day: 90 Promises from God to Start Your Day Off Right by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 1
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 2
- Revive & Thrive Women’s Online Conference
- Revive & Thrive Summit 2
- Trusting God through Cancer Summit 1
- Trusting God through Cancer Summit 2
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
About Kelly Balarie
Kelly Balarie is the author of Fear Fighting, Battle Ready, Rest Now, and Take Every Thought Captive. When speaking at women’s conferences around the nation, Kelly delights in joining hands with women as they go through life’s ups and downs. To see marriages restored, hope recovered, and prayers of faith lifted up to a God on the move are some of her greatest joys. Beyond this, Kelly has led spiritual growth Bible study groups and has been seen on TODAY, The 700 Club, Crosswalk.com, iBelieve.com, and (in)courage. Her work has also been featured by Relevant and Today’s Christian Woman. She lives with her husband and two kiddos on the East Coast.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson