In this week’s episode, Cindy Sproles and I talk about how to hold onto a Christian worldview despite what we see going on in our country and our world. Cindy shares some startling statistics about the direction of our youth and we discuss questions like…What is a Christian worldview? How do we share it? How do we live it out?
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- We need to focus on doing what makes God happy rather than what makes man happy.
- The best way to share our Christian worldview is by our example…how we demonstrate love.
- Our Christian worldview comes out of our genuine love for God.
- A church with no history is bound to repeat its mistakes.
- First and foremost, Jesus came so we would know the truth.
- John 14:16 (ESV) “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.””
- Deuteronomy 31:8 (ESV) “It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
- Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Mercy’s Rain by Cindy Sproles
- Liar’s Winter by Cindy Sproles
- What Momma Left Behind by Cindy Sproles
- Today is Going to be a Good Day: 90 Promises from God to Start Your Day Off Right by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 1
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 2
- Revive and Thrive Virtual Women’s Conference
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 1
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 2
- 10 Minute Turnaround Courses: 10 Minutes a Day Unlocks the Secrets to Change Your Life
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- How To Help a Depressed Loved One free eBook
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
Connect with Cindy Sproles:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Cindy K. Sproles is a writer, speaker, and conference director. She is the co-founder of ChristianDevotions.us and Christian Devotions Ministries. Cindy is a mentor with Write Right Author Mentoring Service and serves on writers conference faculties nationwide. She is a best selling, award-winning author of three novels with the 4th releasing soon.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson