Do you long to feel a closer connection to God? To discern His voice, experience His peace, and live in His joy? Erica Wiggenhorn and I talk about how to experience God’s faithfulness when surrounded by uncertainty, how to reignite our hope instead of losing heart, and how to realize the call of God, reawakening our purpose when we experience revival in our own hearts.
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- Revival is a personal heart cry before God, asking Him to meet us in our desperation and brokenness.
- We tend to doubt our beliefs and believe our doubts because of distraction, and as a result, God feels far away.
- Doubt can be the doorway to intimacy with God.
- Revival brings us to God who can do anything and is always doing the best for us.
- The enemy’s desire is to cause us to doubt God’s character.
- There is no intimacy without first an investment of time.
- Faith is always intermeshed with fear.
- What we see as punishment, like God saying no to a request, may actually be God’s protection for us.
- Ezekiel 11:19-20 “I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from then their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.”
- Ezekiel 20:42 “Then. You will know that I am the Lord, when I bring. You into the land of Israel, the land I had sworn with uplifted hand to give to your ancestors.”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- The Unexpected Revival: Experiencing God’s Goodness Through Disappointment and Doubt by Erica Wiggenhorn
- Letting God Be Enough: Why Striving Keeps You Stuck and How Surrender Sets You Free by Erica Wiggenhorn
- Unexplainable Jesus: Rediscovering the God You Thought You Knew by Erica Wiggenhorn
- An Unexplainable Life by Erica Wiggenhorn
- The Unexplainable Church by Erica Wiggenhorn
- Today is Going to be a Good Day: 90 Promises from God to Start Your Day Off Right by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 1
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 2
- Revive & Thrive Women’s Online Conference
- Revive & Thrive Summit 2
- Trusting God through Cancer Summit 1
- Trusting God through Cancer Summit 2
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links for Guest and Host:
To connect with Erica Wiggenhorn:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Erica Wiggenhorn is an award-winning author and the founder of Every Life Ministries, bringing you the truths of Scripture to transform your life. By digging deeply into God’s Word, Every Life Ministries encourages you to discover your unique purpose, accept God’s promises, and live by His power. She loves to bring God’s Word to anyone who’ll listen, whether it’s a large women’s conference, a church women’s retreat, her own kitchen table, or across your computer screen with her teaching series or YouTube Channel.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson