In celebration of my birthday month, I’m sharing a personal peek into some of my favorite things. Little things that make life more pleasant. And, some of the things that get me through the hardest of times. I’ve enjoyed getting to know some of you throughout my years of writing and podcasting. I thought it might be a bit fun to let you know a bit about me.
Watch on YouTube:
- Job 42:5 NLT “I had only heard about you before, but now I have seen you with my own eyes.”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- My favorite large print chronological Bible: The One Year Chronological Bible NLT, Premium Slimline Large Print (Softcover)
- My favorite NIV Chronological Bible: The One Year Chronological Bible NIV (Softcover)
- My favorite study Bible: CSB Life Essentials Interactive Study Bible
- My favorite Bible highlighter: Sharpie Accent Gel Highlighters, Fluorescent Yellow
- Faith Over Fear Distressed Trucker Hat – Embroidered Trucker Baseball Hat
- Today is a good day to have a good day wall art
- Pray More Worry Less Wall Décor
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Squares by Ghirardelli
- Skinny Dipped salted caramel chocolate covered cashews
- Trident Vibes Ooh La Lemon Sugar Free Gum
- Hint Water: Peach, Raspberry, Watermelon, and Lemon, Zero Calories, Zero Sugar and Zero Sweeteners
- Revive and Thrive Virtual Women’s Conference
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Order Book Breaking Anxiety’s Grip / Order Book Hope Prevails / Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter (@DrMBengtson) / LinkedIn / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube
About Dr. Michelle Bengtson:
Dr. Bengtson studied neuroscience and is board certified in clinical neuropsychology. She established her own clinical practice in the Dallas area. From her professional and personal life, she recognized a deep lack of understanding of the call to “renew our minds” and the transformational effects a robust understanding of this has on our physical and mental health and outlook.
Dr. Bengtson lives to foster regeneration and renew life in her listeners. She recognizes brokenness in her life and others’ and offers steps we can take as we walk with Christ through the thin places.
Dr. Bengtson authored the award-winning “Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression,” its award-winning companion “Hope Prevails Bible Study,” the award-winning “Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises,” and her fourth book will be available in May 2022 (Revell). She blogs at DrMichelleB.com and speaks at conferences and churches internationally.