The majority of people carry around a vision, a call, and idea—like a woman who is pregnant, at different stages, birth needs to happen! Dream. Make a Plan. Take steps forward. We can’t wait for things to be just-so or we’ll never step out of our comfort zone. Annette Trucke shares how to move forward with the freedom to pursue your God-given dreams.
Annette shares more about the power of your words and how they affect our goals and dreams: The Power of Our Words: Fuel for our Dreams and Goals
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- I would say the majority of people carry around a vision, a call, and idea—like a woman who is pregnant, at different stages, birth needs to happen!
- We all wait for things to be just-so or we never step out of our comfort zone. We worry too much about what others may think, or we just don’t think we can clear the hurdles.
- Measuring risk helps people to see what they already have or can do, what they will need to obtain, the risk and if they are willing to take them, and the rewards of pushing through.
- I learned to walk with others through grief, realizing it is one area where it really helps to walk with someone who has been through it and still remains in it, to a large extent.
- We all light up when we are doing that thing or things that we are designed for—that which is in our DNA, experiences, education, God-given gifts and dreams and fits into our lives.
- Comparing ourselves to others, lies we believe, self-doubt, and thinking we aren’t qualified keeps us from pursuing our dreams.
- We can’t rely on others to validate our dreams but God will when He is the one who gives them to us.
- Sometimes we feel we need permission to follow our God-given dreams but God grants us permission.
- Emboldening people to move forward and seeing them have the joy doing so, is priceless.
- When we go through difficult times in life that demand all our energy, it’s okay to put our dreams on the back burner as long as we don’t give up on them or forget about them.
- Joy comes in moving forward with our God-given dreams.
- Creativity is grown and stretched.
- Our best thinking and creative thought requires time. Time to be alone away from the sights and sounds, the pulls and pushes of everyday life. And, do not be afraid to dream.
- One mistake I see people make is they to try wait for the perfect time and to be ultra-prepared to move forward in any fashion. I say dream, make some plans, and take some steps forward.
- Revelations 12:11 And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony, And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die.
- Isaiah 48:6b “Now I will tell you new things, secrets you have not yet heard.”
- Isaiah 43:19 NIV See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
- Ephesians 3:20 “Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Audacious Consulting’s Dream Launching Manual: Steps to Realizing Your Future by Annette Trucke
- Living Sabbath Virtual Retreat
- Revive and Thrive Virtual Women’s Conference
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 1
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 2
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
Connect with Annette Trucke:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Annette Trucke lives in Eugene, Oregon amid the lavish and lush beauty of the Pacific Northwest. A writer, creative, and speaker she shares hope as a precious commodity. Her life message is to creativity challenge people to dare to dream and bring them to fruition. Her joy is found in creative thought, the outdoors, and notably, God and people—most especially her family, precious friends, and new faces God brings along to connect with daily.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson