How does God reveal himself to you during simple moments in life? God moments are real and occur all around us all the time. The ability to recognize a God moment differentiates between an average and an extraordinary day. Pastor Gale Kragt and I talk about recognizing God moments in our lives.
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the episode:
- Learn to see all the opportunities that are around you daily and be encouraged to step out in faith.
- If we want to recognize God moments in our lives, pray and ask God to make you more sensitive to those experiences around us.
- Experiencing God moments often comes as a result of looking for the opportunity to be a blessing.
- Practice stepping out in obedience to God—it feels risky but without the obedience, we don’t see the blessing of participating in God Moments.
- Acts 10:38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. (NIV)
- Ephesians 5:1 Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. (ESV)
- John 14:12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. (NIV)
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- God Moments: Amazing Encounters with the Divine in Everyday Life by Pastor Gale Kragt
- Empty Nest: What’s Next? Parenting Adult Children Without Losing Your Mind by Michele Howe
- Preparing, Adjusting, and Loving the Empty Nest by Michele Howe
- Finding Freedom and Joy in Self-Forgetfulness by Michele Howe
- The Hem of His Garment: Reaching Out To God When Pain Overwhelms by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- YouVersion 5-Day Devotional Reaching Out To God When Pain Overwhelms
- Today is Going to be a Good Day: 90 Promises from God to Start Your Day Off Right by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the AWSA 2023 Inspirational Gift Book of the Year Award, the Christian Literary Awards Reader’s Choice Award in four categories, and the Christian Literary Awards Henri Award for Devotionals
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 1
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 2
- Revive & Thrive Women’s Online Conference
- Revive & Thrive Summit 2
- Trusting God through Cancer Summit 1
- Trusting God through Cancer Summit 2
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award