Have you ever gone through really difficult circumstances, and just craved a good day? A really good day? Many years ago, that’s what I longed for. In this episode, I’ll share what I’ve learned about how to have a good day by starting your day with God. When we start our day with God, He will be on your mind throughout the day, and that helps make every day a good day!
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- The course of our day will be directly impacted good or bad, dependent on whether we start our day with God.
- The Bible warns how to start our day (Psalm 118:24; Psalm 103:1; Ephesians 6:11; Lamentations 3:22-23; Matthew 5:16)
- Let’s talk about how do I pray to start a day:
2) wisdom and guidance;
4) believing he works all things for good.
- There’s a 5-minute morning routine that makes a huge difference on whether I have a good day or not.
- Psalm 42:8 But each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life.
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Today is Going to be a Good Day: 90 Promises from God to Start Your Day Off Right by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Revive and Thrive Virtual Women’s Conference
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 1
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 2
- 10 Minute Turnaround Courses: 10 Minutes a Day Unlocks the Secrets to Change Your Life
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Today is Going to be a Good Day by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- How To Help a Depressed Loved One free eBook
Social Media Links for Host:
Order Book Breaking Anxiety’s Grip / Order Book Hope Prevails / Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter (@DrMBengtson) / LinkedIn / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube
About Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Dr. Michelle Bengtson is an international speaker, a national and international media resource on mental health, and the author of the bestselling, multi-award-winning books Hope Prevails and the Hope Prevails Bible Study. Her book Breaking Anxiety’s Grip won the 2020 AWSA Golden Scroll Book of the Year and the 2021 Christian Literary Reader’s Choice Award in four different categories. Her latest book, Today is Going to be a Good Day: 90 Promises from God to Start Your Day Off Right, releases May 17, 2022. She is also the host of the award-winning podcast Your Hope-Filled Perspective. A board-certified clinical neuropsychologist in private practice for more than twenty years, Dr. Bengtson blogs regularly and offers a wide variety of resources on her website, DrMichelleB.com.