Today we’re talking about finding our purpose. Did you know that God created you with a very specific purpose? He has plans for you to fulfill that ONLY you can do.
Marina also shares what hope and faith have to do with living your purpose here: Living Your Purpose Starts with Hope and Faith
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- “Your emotions will make you second guess yourself, but your confidence in God will make you stand upright.” Dr. Marina McLean
- Courage is seeing something is possible.
- The depth of pressure that you can handle distinguishes you from being good to being great.
- Psalms 8:4-6 “What is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?”
- 2 Corinthians 1:20 “For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.”
- Proverbs 31:30-31 “Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- 3 Power Moves to Make Your 2020 Mega, Free Download
- An Appetite for Worship by Dr. Marina McLean
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links for Guest and Host:
To connect with Dr. Marina McLean:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Dr. Marina is a Keynote speaker, Life coach, Master Coach, worship leader, songwriter and award- wining author for her first book Appetite for Worship. She is the editor and chief of Mega Women Magazine. Dr. Marina has recorded three worship albums, In the Glory, Synchronized, and Encounter with Worship. She is the Director of iCultiv8 LLC life coaching services. Dr. Marina has been married for thirty-six years to Renny McLean, they have three adult children, Maranatha, Caleb and Zoe, and she resides in Texas.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson