Unlock the secrets to thriving as you age. Join me with my guest, Brigitte Cutshall, a beacon of hope and resilience, who defied the odds and found the secret to thriving in the face of cancer and a rare brain tumor. We’ll explore the keys to maintaining a positive outlook, finding purpose, and embracing every day as a precious gift. A focus on hope is powerful!
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- Hope helped me focus on what was important in life – my health and my family.
- Hope provided motivation to find the best solutions to overcome two major health crises.
- Remember to be in the moment and appreciate what you have.
- Start journaling, basically write your thoughts down. Doesn’t have to be publicly shared. This will help you review your thoughts and patterns.
- In order to thrive while aging, we have to focus on the good and the positive rather than the negative in our lives.
- Your body craves proper nutrition and regular physical exercise to heal.
- Being around others, you learn more about yourself.
- Mark 9:23 ‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”
- Psalm 71:14 As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.
- Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Today is Going to be a Good Day: 90 Promises from God to Start Your Day Off Right by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 1
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 2
- Revive & Thrive Women’s Online Conference
- Revive & Thrive Summit 2
- Trusting God through Cancer Summit 1
- Trusting God through Cancer Summit 2
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
Connect with Brigitte Cutshall:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Order book Today is Going to be a Good Day / Order Book Breaking Anxiety’s Grip / Order Book Hope Prevails / Order Book Hope Prevails Bible Study / Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter (@DrMBengtson) / LinkedIn / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube
Brigitte is the founder of Gemini Media, host of Real Things Living Podcast, a Health Advocate and focuses on delivering the best solutions to her clients. She’s an accomplished business development professional in the communications, publishing, and print management industry.
One of her goals is to inspire (and remind) others to embrace life now by focusing on what’s important to you. Everybody is dealing with something, and having the right perspective helps you deal with those challenges. Brigitte’s happened to be cancer and a rare brain tumor.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson