- We’ve been in the middle of a special series of podcasts about defeating anxiety during times of crisis. In this episode, we talk in-depth about one of the weapons God gives us to defeat anxiety: Power. There are many ways for Christ-followers to appropriate God’s power.
- Romans 8:11 tells us, “And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.” We have been given the same power that raised Christ Jesus from the dead, yet too many believers are walking around powerless, not appropriating His power.
- In this episode, we discuss the many ways that we can access God’s power to defeat worry, fear, and anxiety in our lives.
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- Revelation 12:10 “…now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ, for the accuser…has been thrown down.”
- Romans 8:11 “And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links for Host:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson