- Today we’re talking about how we can become brave, think big, dream wildly, and live without fear. While most of us may desire this, few know how to get there. My guest today, Tracey Mitchell, will show us how.
Tracey also shares a challenge to bump the bar of bravery up a notch or two in this post: Becoming Brave and Courageous Women
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- Sow what you want to receive.
- Pay courage forward.
- Joshua 1:9 “This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- 1 Corinthians 16:13 “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Becoming Brave: How to Think Big, Dream Wildly, and Live Fear-Free by Tracey Mitchell
- The Invitation to Intimacy with God compiled by Tracey Mitchell
- Downside Up: Transform Rejection into Your Golden Opportunity by Tracey Mitchell
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links for Guest and Host:
To connect with Tracey Mitchell:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Tracey Mitchell is a renowned and well-respected Bible teacher and international conference speaker. She travels 40 plus weeks a year speaking to diverse and cross-cultural groups throughout America and internationally, including Cuba, South America, Africa, Canada and the Middle East. Tracey Mitchell is a published author with Harper Collins and Thomas Nelson. Titles include The Invitation to Intimacy with God, Becoming Brave and Downside Up. She is the executive producer and co-host of Life From DFW, Executive Vice President of Christian Women in Media, President of Global Media Summit, and the CEO of The Winning Woman, a ministry-based consulting firm.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson