So many women struggle to call God Father because they have never known a Father that was good. Today’s guest, Tanya Glanzman, struggled in that respect as well until God revealed His vast love for her, and now she knows that she is her Heavenly Father’s daughter. In today’s episode, we talk about knowing how much God loves you and what it truly means to embrace our identity as a child of God.
Tanya also shares how to use truths from God’s word to guard your heart and become the boss of your thoughts: Guard Your Heart
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- When life isn’t stable, God is faithful and unchanging in His love, mercy, and grace.
- We can always run boldly to His throne of grace.
- It is critical to embrace God’s truth and filter every situation through that.
- Understanding love is the catalyst to trust we are saved and forgiven and chosen to be used by God.
- Forgiveness is releasing a person from the debt they owe.
- There’s nothing God calls us to do that isn’t for our good.
- Precious Daughter, look to your Abba Father for your value and worth – dig into the truth of His Word to discover Who He says you are in and through Christ and who He longs to be for you because of His love for you. Allow the truth of God’s Word to be the filter through which every thought you think flows. When your thoughts do not align with the truth of what God’s Word says, begin to reject the lies that have been offered to you through others and instead replace those lies with the truth that will set you free.
- Psalm 27:10 NKJV When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take care of me
- Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
- Romans 2:11 KVJ For there is no respect of persons with God.
- Psalm 147:3 NKJV He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- My Father’s Daughter: Embracing Your Identity as a Daughter of the King by Tanya Glanzman
- Our Identity in Christ is Certain
- Hope for Living in Our True Identity in Christ
- Who God Says You Are: 17 Scriptures About Our True Identity
- Remember Who You Are: 10 Scriptures to Remind You of Your True Identity
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
About Tanya Glanzman
A graduate from Liberty University, Tanya Glanzman, LPC is passionate about helping others live the life of freedom, joy and peace Christ died for them to have. She has experience offering individual, marital, family and group counseling. She works with a variety of populations and issues, specializing in women’s trauma recovery. As a survivor of traumatic childhood abuse, her heart is that every woman would know God as the Healer, Redeemer and Restorer He desires to be for them. She speaks and writes as My Father’s Daughter, offering hope and encouragement wrapped in grace filled truth, with the mission that every woman would know what it truly means to be a Daughter of the King. Her first book, My Father’s Daughter, Embracing your identity as a Daughter of The King, was released on July 30th.
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
Connect with Tanya Glanzman:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson