Jami Amerine and I talk about learning to live from a place of grace. Jami shares how living from grace begins with your mindset and what you focus on because what you focus on grows. We also talked about how we can break free from religious constraints so we can really experience Jesus more fully.
Jamie shares how she trained herself to have a grace filled mind here: Train Yourself to Have a Grace Filled Mind
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- Grace is everything and once you are free, you are free indeed.
- There’s no “but” in a good “I love you.” God never says “I love you, but…”
- Fear is our most dangerous operating system.
- Hope is confident expectation.
- Ask God to open your eyes to a greater appreciation of His grace.
- Stop talking AT Jesus and listen TO Him.
- I truly know I am cared for, I cannot get in trouble with God and I can never be separated from Him.
- Colossians 1:27 “To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”
- Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is the substance of what is hoped for the evidence of that yet seen.”
- Romans 8:39 “…neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Well, Girl: An Inside-Out Journey to Wellness by Jami Amerine
- Sacred Ground, Sticky Floors: How Less-Than-Perfect Parents Can Raise (Kind Of) Great Kids by Jami Amerine
- Stolen Jesus: An Unconventional Search for the Real Savior by Jami Amerine
- Rest, Girl: A Journey from Exhausted and Stressed to Entirely Blessed by Jami Amerine
- Today is Going to be a Good Day: 90 Promises from God to Start Your Day Off Right by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 1
- YouVersion Devotional, Today is Going to be a Good Day version 2
- Revive and Thrive Virtual Women’s Conference
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 1
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 2
- 10 Minute Turnaround Courses: 10 Minutes a Day Unlocks the Secrets to Change Your Life
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- How To Help a Depressed Loved One free eBook
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
Connect with Jami Amerine:
Website / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest / Etsy
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Order Book Breaking Anxiety’s Grip / Order Book Hope Prevails / Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter (@DrMBengtson) / LinkedIn / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube
Jami Amerine is an author, speaker, and artist. She and her husband, Justin live in the North Houston, Texas area. Jami and Justin have six children ranging in age from 6-25.
Jami is a four-time published author and royalty artist. Jami and Justin are advocates for foster care and adoption. You can learn more about Jami at JamiAmerine.com.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson
Recognizing Grace>leads to Gratitude=Praise!
Michelle and Jami, thank you for sharing. I appreciate your words here today. Blessings.