Have you ever experienced financial loss? Or wondered how you might handle it if you did? What if I told you that there could actually be hidden blessings from a financial catastrophe? My guest today, Patricia Durgin, shares how she maintained hope in the face of financial catastrophe, and how you can too.
Patricia shared more on trusting God during devastating times here: Why Is This Happening To Me?
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- I don’t believe in hopelessness. Because of Him, #HopePrevails.
- We see God better in the dark.
- Don’t leave God’s side. He is the only hope we’ve got and the only hope we need.
- Psalm 6:3-4 “My soul is in deep anguish. How long, Lord? How long? Turn, Lord, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.”
- 2 Corinthians 1:9 “But as a result, we stopped relying on ourselves and learned to rely only on God.”
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links for Guest and Host:
To connect with Patricia Durgin:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Patricia Durgin began studying online marketing in 1995, the year Amazon sold its first book. Since then, she’s invested thousands of dollars to learn from leaders in the field, and countless hours adapting those principles for Christian writers and speakers. Online marketing is a confusing tangle of technology and messaging. Patricia helps Christian communicators cut a straight path, so they can escape the maze and fulfill their true calling, which is to reach more people for Christ.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson