Dr. Bengtson spoke to a group of geriatric care manager colleagues about the benefits of the neuropsychological examination. Her knowledge of her field came through brilliantly in her remarks. By explaining the path of the neuropsychological exam and the benefits received by the patient, she gave us the additional knowledge we needed to recommend an exam to our clients. The results of this exam help us work with the strengths of our clients as we guide families through a difficult time. Dr. Bengtson is an excellent choice as a speaker for your group. She will educate you while interspersing her comments with some lightheartedness that will keep your group happy and informed.
Have You Joined?
Download our Most Popular Prescriptions
Saved over 189,000 times.
- Practical Grace – How to Not Be a Friend to Someone With Cancer (Part 1)
- Truths to Remember When It Feels Like Life is Falling Apart
- Practical Grace: What Not To Say to Someone with Cancer (Part 2)
- Who God Says You Are: 17 Scriptures About Our True Identity
- Your Rx: 40 Scriptures to Combat Worry, Fear, Anxiety and Panic