In this episode, we’re talking about the power of forgiveness in health and healing. Our guest is Wendie Pett, who is passionate about motivating people to make fitness and good nutrition part of their daily routine. Her goal is to help others get healthy and healed so they can fulfill their God-given mission. Forgiveness plays a powerful role in becoming healthy and healed. It’s the key that unlocks the door.
Watch on YouTube:
Quotables from the Episode:
- We can’t show up to only be physically fit, but our mind must be fit as well.
- We often tell ourselves an old story that no longer serves us well.
- Forgiveness is the key that unlocks the lock to improving our health and wellbeing.
- We often look to fill a void that only Jesus can fill.
- Fear of change or feeling vulnerable often holds people back from becoming healthy and whole. We have to dispel the lies we tell ourselves.
- Be intentional about moving throughout the day. Your body is your best gym.
- Ephesians 4:31-32 NLT “Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!
Recommended Resources: (If there are affiliate links in this post, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you)).
- How Does Exercise Reduce Stress?
- Health Rules We Need to Break for Our Good – Episode 133
- How To Give Yourself GRACE in Your Health
- Hope for Healthy Living – Episode 65
- Weight Loss Journey: Hope for a Healthy Body, Mind, and Soul – Episode 104
- Revive and Thrive Virtual Women’s Conference
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 1
- Trusting God Through Cancer Summit 2
- Free Download: How To Fight Fearful/Anxious Thoughts and Win
- Award-Winning Breaking Anxiety’s Grip: How to Reclaim the Peace God Promises by Dr. Michelle Bengtson
- Breaking Anxiety’s Grip Free Study Guide
- Free 7-Day YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Breaking Anxiety’s Grip
- Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor’s Personal Journey Through Depression by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
- Hope Prevails Bible Study by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, winner of the Christian Literary Award Reader’s Choice Award
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
Connect with Wendie Pett:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Wendie Pett, is passionate about motivating people to make fitness and good nutrition part of their daily routine. She teaches the balance of mind, body and spirit through her Visibly Fit™ wellness program. Wendie has a nationally syndicated television program that airs every Saturday on the NRB Network, Upliftv, WLCN, and IBN Television. She contributes weekly on KTIS radio in the Twin Cities as ‘Coach Wendie’ and is a featured columnist in VEGWORLD Magazine, The Christian View, Best Ever You, Refreshed, Vegan Lifestyle, and Diet.com.
Wendie is a full-time business owner, a naturopathic doctor, wife, mother, author, speaker, TV host, advisory board member for Christian Women in Media and part-time volunteer. Her business consists of whole-food/plant-based wellness coaching, emotional healing, personal online training, fitness planning, educational and motivational speaking, and creating new products/tools to assist clients along their wellness journey.
After a major injury to her shoulder, she resorted to body weight resistance exercises for strength and healing and hasn’t turned back to any other form of training since. She has helped countless others reach their fitness goals without ever compromising their joints, tendons, or ligaments – teaching that Your Body Is Your Gym™! To learn more go to www.wendiepett.com.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson