Happy birthday! I walked into the room full of surprise. All of my friends were there in party hats. I saw a large cake in the center of the room. I walked towards it and someone cut me a piece. Everyone was wishing me a happy birthday. I saw a pile of gifts sitting on a fold out table. I opened one to find a Bible. I put it in my pocket, it would be useful later. [more]
Have You Joined?
Download our Most Popular Prescriptions
Saved over 189,000 times.
- Practical Grace – How to Not Be a Friend to Someone With Cancer (Part 1)
- Truths to Remember When It Feels Like Life is Falling Apart
- Practical Grace: What Not To Say to Someone with Cancer (Part 2)
- Who God Says You Are: 17 Scriptures About Our True Identity
- Your Rx: 40 Scriptures to Combat Worry, Fear, Anxiety and Panic