I heard a story once about a girl who was bullied because of facial scars and deformities. She would always look down on herself for not being beautiful in others’ eyes and never wanted anyone to leave her out. She was picked on but she stayed strong in her faith and was able to stand righteous. She stood up to the bullies and eventually they backed down. Eventually she learned how you are always beautiful in God’s eyes, and how you can always stand tall in the face of the devil. [more]
Have You Joined?
Download our Most Popular Prescriptions
Saved over 189,000 times.
- Practical Grace – How to Not Be a Friend to Someone With Cancer (Part 1)
- Truths to Remember When It Feels Like Life is Falling Apart
- Practical Grace: What Not To Say to Someone with Cancer (Part 2)
- Who God Says You Are: 17 Scriptures About Our True Identity
- Your Rx: 40 Scriptures to Combat Worry, Fear, Anxiety and Panic