Has God ever called you to step outside your comfort zone? To walk in unchartered territory? Have you ever felt unsure of yourself and your capabilities for something God has called you to do? It was two weeks of time alone with God. Time on my knees. Time completely outside my comfort zone. Time wondering why God called me. [more]
Have You Joined?
Download our Most Popular Prescriptions
Saved over 189,000 times.
- Practical Grace – How to Not Be a Friend to Someone With Cancer (Part 1)
- Truths to Remember When It Feels Like Life is Falling Apart
- Practical Grace: What Not To Say to Someone with Cancer (Part 2)
- Who God Says You Are: 17 Scriptures About Our True Identity
- Your Rx: 40 Scriptures to Combat Worry, Fear, Anxiety and Panic