That’s what it was like this morning as I woke up aware it was morning but unable to see my surroundings. As I padded my way to the bathroom, I absentmindedly flipped the switch then flipped it again, and again. Then the one next to it, and the one next to that. Nothing. The power was out. I soon found out that trusting God is a bit like getting ready in the dark.
Have You Joined?
Download our Most Popular Prescriptions
Saved over 189,000 times.
- Practical Grace – How to Not Be a Friend to Someone With Cancer (Part 1)
- Truths to Remember When It Feels Like Life is Falling Apart
- Practical Grace: What Not To Say to Someone with Cancer (Part 2)
- Who God Says You Are: 17 Scriptures About Our True Identity
- Your Rx: 40 Scriptures to Combat Worry, Fear, Anxiety and Panic